This was no ordinary cabin. Rooms full of bunk beds, a game room, a theater room, a drinking fountain, a secret passageway...not your average cabin! My friend's work had a retreat in place of their Christmas party and invited family members. Friends=family!
2. Snowboarding 101
I was finally able to go snowboarding for the first time. I loved snowboarding before I even tried it. I definitely do not get the concept of slowing down or stopping, I just go straight down and fast. I was pretty sore for the next few days and felt like my arms had just been immunized at least a couple hundred times. Totally worth it though!
3. Humanitarian Center
I love love love humanitarian service and was finally able to tour the humanitarian center in Salt Lake City, UT. Definitely a dream come true!
4. Kolob Canyon
Nothing celebrates President's Day more than hiking in Kolob Canyon, ha!
5. Colbie Caillat in Concert
The opening act and also member of her band, Justin Young...amazing! The best part of the night might have been when Colbie introduced Andy, the stage manager, handed him the microphone and we were blown away! All night he had been the one bringing guitars on and off stage and then he surprised us all!

3 comments:
Hooray for snowboarding! You and I should go sometime next winter! Derrick hates it so we never go. Looks like you are livin' it up as always! ;)
Looks like you're having a great time! What a "cabin!"
Sounds like a fun month! You get to do lots of fun things and I'm so glad your friends there are taking such good care of you. Miss you Ray!!
Post a Comment