
Swim 2.4 miles+Bike 112 miles+Run 26.2 miles = 140.6 miles of pure inspiration! THE Ironman is coming to St. George on Saturday, May 1st, 2010! I've signed up to be a volunteer captain and we had our first meeting tonight! I'm over a section of the bike course and am in charge of getting a slew of volunteers and making sure everything runs smoothly! I've watched them on TV and it's going to be an incredible experience to see it all live!! It's crazy to think that it's going to be broadcasted world wide from little St. George! Ironman St. George will be a qualifier for the big one in Hawaii!
3 comments:
Pacha, so exciting for you! I love that you are so the get-up-and-go person you are. I would love to hear all about it...this is for you going to Nepal too! How long are you going to be gone?
that sounds so cool! i wish i could participate like those iron men and women :) i wish i could be there for it, but i have a big work day fundraiser here :(
How cool is that? Yes, volunteering at the Ironman does sound fun but I'm talking about your trip to Napal! If only I would have known about that group when I was single!!! That will be an amazing experience!
Post a Comment