Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Congratulations!

"Congratulations! Thank you for your interest in joining Singular Humanitarian experience (SHe) and CHOICE Humanitarian as we work to end poverty in Nepal. We are excited to inform you that your application for our expedition to Nepal from October 29 - November 7, 2010, has been accepted."

Now starts the fund raising!

7 comments:

Lucy said...

Congrats!!! I am soo excited for you! You will have a great time there!

Mrs. Webb said...

Woo-hoo!!!!!

Daisy said...

Oh my goodness. You're going places girl. And I mean that in more than one way! FELICIDADES!!!

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Awesome. Congrats.

Sarra said...

Congratulations, Rachel! :)

katy said...

I am SO excited for you!! What a fun thing to look forward to. Happy Belated Birthday, by the way! I'm glad you had a great day!

amber-girl said...

Seriously friend, what are you doing with your life?!!!! You amaze me how you are living it to its fullest! I can't read your blog very often because it makes me miss you sooooo much!!!! Dang it!

I will have my baby while you are in Nepal...so you will just have to make a detour on your way back from the airport and visit us! ;)

Someday, when my little family is all grown up, I am forming our family into an ultimate Frisbee team! Wouldn't that be awesome? haha!

Love you a ton chachee!