Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birthday!!!

My goodness...I just love the people in my life!! Thank you all again for all your texts and facebook messages. I came home after a long day of work to the following: an incredible banner (I may or may not have been known to do a goofy laugh or two...hence the goofy banner), my favorite breakfast foods for dinner, the most incredible cake ever (these people know me well!!), my favorite cookies, presents, a decorated door, and friends stopping by all night! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!


This picture might be my favorite ever, I could not get over how cool my cake was! Ultimate frisbee+cake=perfect!!








7 comments:

DOUCET FAMILY said...

i wish i couldnt have been there for your birthday hope you had a good day!

Rachel M. said...

I know, what you mean, ha!

Melerella said...

Oh drat. I'm a jerk! I didn't even get to write you a happy birthday poem! So here it is.


It was your birthday and I forgot
I claim to be your friend
Mot even a text did I send
You may, if you like kick me a lot

Belated wishes I bring you then
Sent with virtual hugs
and maybe some personalized mugs?
Ooo even better, I bring you men.

I hope you will forgive me
You are a marvelous and fantastic friend.
Maybe I have an Asian I can lend.
Would you like his last name to be lee?

He'll say "I love you muchly!"
and you'll say "I do too, Lee!"
Oh what a life it'll be.

Happy Birthday my dearest Rachel!

Love,

Your favoritest Melzipoo

P.s. Pocatello but not light switch

Sarra said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful day for your birthday! Everybody deserves a day to be all about them. :)

Daisy said...

Ahhh...Feliz CumpleaƱos Pachita! Hope your day was wonderful!

Jennifer Rose said...

Hope you had a very wonderful birthday! You deserve the very best because you are the best! Te iubesc!

Mrs. Webb said...

LOVE that cake! You have the coolest cake-maker friends EVER! :)