Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dirty little ipod


I will be purchasing a new ipod because I accidentally dropped and then ran over mine today. Super not happy about that.

8 comments:

Gawdun said...

Here is my Q and I hope for an A. How did you "drop" it and then run over it? My theory after much thought is that you were wanting a new one and never got it for Christmas so you "dropped" it and then "accidentally" ran over it. How was my guess. LOL

Good luck. If you get a iPod Touch get something with more than 8gigs. I wish I had and now my 8 is full and want more space.

Rachel M. said...

Well, it all started when I was walking out to my car to head to church. I was wearing gloves and had my keys in my hands too. I unlocked my car to get the window scraper and my ipod was gone. I thought I either dropped it in my car or in my bag. When I got to church and realized it wasn't in my bag I went back home to see if I could find it. Sure enough it was right were my car was parked and it was cracked!! I tried to plug it in and nothing. Way sad about that one!!

Sarra said...

I'm sorry for you ipod misfortune. It did make me laugh, though, the way that you put it. I do sympathize because I accidently put mine through the wash. I was able to get it to turn on and flicker a bit, but that was all. Poo! But we found another one on craigslist and it works just fine! Yay!

Gawdun said...

Wait were you wearing fingerless mittens that double as mittens when you pull the flap over your fingers??!!!!

Rachel M. said...

You better believe I was!!!

jet said...

Hope you got a new one....in Dixie Red! Hee hee. ;)

Rachel M. said...

Jet, that was dirty, ha ha!! I have one on its way and it's green!

Melerella said...

Ha! okay I'm sorry that really stinks, i was just a bit amused. I remember when dona did that with her phone. She dropped it in the snow, then drove home, couldn't find it, went back to the place she thought she left it. then she found it in perfect condition in the snow stuck to the tire. Classic. pure Classic.