Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Aubrey Anne Clayton

I have the cutest niece EVER...I cannot get enough of her! She is the very first one and I just love her so much!!




10 comments:

Gibb Family said...

she is so cute. love the one of her hugging the lamb.

jodie said...

Look at you and little Aubrey! She's beautiful...holy smokes. You look like a natural holding her Ray! :)

Okay, so are you going to be in Boise anytime soon? We'll be there on and off this summer starting next week. Any chance for a visit so you and Hallie can finally meet?! Email me and let me know!

Jeigh said...

Holy cow! She is sooo cute! Tell Eleisha congrats!

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness, she is DARLING!

Daisy said...

Oh, she is perfect! When was she born? I must go see Leish soon.

jet said...

Soooo cute! Love her lil hat~

Jennifer Rose said...

Congrats! So cute!

Sarra said...

Precious!! Congratulations to everyone! :)

Eleisha said...

I'm a fan of her, too!

katy said...

Oh, she is soo sweet!