Tuesday, September 8, 2009

San Francisco

The view from our hotel





Cable Cars




The Golden Gate Bridge...pre fog

Alcatraz








Amusement Park made out of toothpicks





Golden Gate Bridge...in the fog



THE Full House house

Full House Street

"The Crookedest Street"

Chinatown

When in Chinatown...

Super steep street


WICKED!!!

3 Returned Missionaries on Mission Street

The breakfast Feast

5 comments:

Brookiespot said...

Love it rachel!!! Super jealous that you got to see the full house house!!!

Mrs. Webb said...

Sweet! Love the full house house. And you!

Mallory said...

Rachel, when you were in front of the Full House, house did you sing the theme song? Did you act out any scenes? Like the one where Stephanie decides to change her name to Dawn so kids don't call her "Step-on-me." (it was a classic and the only one I can remember right now). If you didn't do any of these things I am sorely disappointed.

Harris Family said...

wow Rach, that looks so fun. I have always wanted to go to San Francisco. Looks like you had a blast. The pics are awesome.

arly said...

Looks like a ton of fun. I guess I'm adding San Fran to my go-to list.