Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What a winner of a weekend!

What could get better than sitting front row (practically on the stage) and getting in free at a Brian Regan performance?! He is one funny man!





7 comments:

Mrs. Mandy said...

isn't he great? We went and saw him in February--it was the best. Maybe not as cool as sitting on the front row for free, but still cool.

Carlee Ann said...

What could get better?

Me sitting next to you.

amber-girl said...

I LOVE that guy!!! I have only watched him online, but I laughed sooo hard! Were you an usher or something? And holy cow...I haven't looked at your blog for awhile...you have been to so many concerts!!! What fun! I am way jealous! We totally gotta live by each other one of these days! Ha! I am just imagining all the Good Times we could have!!! Can't wait to see you this summer!!! I hope we all can get our reunion planned! Love ya friend!

arly said...

I love Brian Regan too, but whenever he's in town his show's on Sunday. Stinker.

Fun to see all the great things you're doing!

Melissa said...

Hey Rachel, Looking at your last handful of posts, you are having way too much fun, girl! :) I'm excited for McLean - that's awesome. Hope you're doing well!

Kristin said...

Did I miss something with the green vests?

Matt 'n' Lisa said...

Those are some really sweet vests!