My brother, McLean, has decided to go on a mission and we couldn't be more excited for him!! He recently turned 22 and is making some exciting decisions!! I'm excited for the adventures he'll have wherever he goes! I just really love that kid!!
that's great news! it's always fun to hear about people who've made conscious good decisions when the alternative is much easier. props to your bro (whom i have never met). and yeah, the picture is pretty cool.
7 comments:
YEA McLean. Love the picture too!
that is way exciting! tell him congrats! hope all is well friends!
Hooray! I am still excited even though I heard about this a while back!
Holy Cow, McLean is 22!? Ah, he is such a cool guy! I'm glad he decided to go on a mission. Tell him congrats for me. Love ya!
How did you get your picture like that??? Rad!
that's great news! it's always fun to hear about people who've made conscious good decisions when the alternative is much easier. props to your bro (whom i have never met). and yeah, the picture is pretty cool.
That is wonderful news! I am sure you and Leisha were an awesome example to him! You are terrific!
Post a Comment