White erase board + black permanent marker = something we've all dreamed of doing! I'm now in the process of scheduling and color-coding all the sports camps and youth conferences for the summer.
Look at you and your big fancy job! That's so awesome! If we drive up to Utah this summer I must see you for lunch. We don't drive...ever but, I want to take the adventure one day.
5 comments:
I love all the different colors! So happy!
There is nothing better than brand new Dry Erase markers, except maybe a new box of crayons!!
The office looks great, BTW!!!
Hope you are doing well!
Love it! I also changed my blog address to shalynsteps.blogspot.com:) love ya SO much!
I mourn the loss of my rooster/chicken but I'm excited for your new calendar-organization! Way to be Ra-Chel!
Look at you and your big fancy job! That's so awesome! If we drive up to Utah this summer I must see you for lunch. We don't drive...ever but, I want to take the adventure one day.
Post a Comment