5 years ago
Friday, December 12, 2008
Find out who you are and share it with the world!
During my on-going pondering about what I want to accomplish in life, I came across a youth conference group that I'm planning for next summer. I researched more about this group and found out information about the peace corps. I found out there are graduate schools that have partnerships with the peace corps and there is a school in Vermont that has a program that sounds amazing...a Master of Arts in Intercultural Service, Leadership, and Management. Part of the program is on campus in Vermont, and the other part is most definitely foreign!! I've been doing a lot of research about it and the more I find out, the more grateful I am that we all have the ability to choose to do anything in the world we want to! My parents have always been so supportive and encouraging towards my dreams and the things I want to accomplish, and I thank them for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! Sounds amazing! Thanks for being so inspiring Martel!
Are you making plans?? :) You amaze me! What adventures you will have now and probably until you are 99 years old...knowing you! Someday, we will have to take a little adventure of our own, eh?
You are just so proactive Pach...I love it! Good for you!
Post a Comment