Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a frisbee"





10 comments:

Shalyn said...

Yes! Oh my martel! Your Blog is PERFECT! I'm pretty sure I'm going to come here for inspiration everyday...seriously...love the pic of us BTW...it's awesome!

{ a m b e r } said...

I love your blog. Very cool frisbee pics. I have not played that since PE. That takes me back to a place I don't want to think about! Yay for your new blog!

Matt 'n' Lisa said...

Nice quote!!

Matt 'n' Lisa said...

What's your email and I'll add you to read mine...

Harris Family said...

i'm really not a stalker, and I usually stick to myself but I noticed you have a blog. since I don't see much of ya even though my room is across the hall, maybe we can keep in touch blogging!!! ha ha ha

Mrs. Mandy said...

Pacha-leah! I miss you. You should check out our blog... browngas.blogspot.com
love ya later- MANDY GASAWAY BROWN

amber-girl said...

You rock! The picture of you jumping is amazing!!! It is so cool to think that so mnay years ago when we all played ultimate frisbee, and it seemed like it was just barely starting to get popular at BYU-I, and now look how far it has come!!! Crazy! I miss those days! Thanks for all those Good Times!

Lucy said...

Ultimate!!!! I love the title of this post!! I miss playing so much!! I miss the old times. When you come visit next I don't care the weather, we are going to get out and play!!

George and Caralee said...

Hi Rachel! I randomly found you through Jodi Olsen's blog. Check me out!!! I am working on a new blog for Michael's mission in South Africa. He left Tuesday! glad to hear you are doing well.
You take care of yourself!!!

Kristin said...

You are so hard core Pach...I love it!