Friday, November 12, 2010

Highlights from Nepal!

(With much more to come)

1. Riding an elephant for an hour and a half on a jungle safari.


2. Mt. Everest plane tour! (There it is, back left peak!)


3. Being welcomed into the different villages.

4. Usher being on our flight from Vegas to LA (after 4 attempts of seeing him, still no success).

(No picture to show...just a short video clip of his body guard...lame)

5. Hong Kong layovers.
(Buddhist Monastery)

(Big Buddha)
(The only life-sized replica of Noah's Ark in the world)

(LDS Hong Kong Temple)

(Victoria's Peak)

6. Meeting great people!



7. Pulling 2 teeth at the dental clinic.

8. Playing ultimate frisbee with the Nepali kids

9 comments:

Lucy said...

Seriously AWESOME! I want to see more!

Jeigh said...

Pach! That's so cool! Elephant riding?!?! Man. I'm with Lucy, show us more!

Harris Family said...

Wow Rach, what an amazing experience. The pictures are awesome. Someday I want to have an experience like this!!!

Pamela and John said...

Pach!!!!!!!!!! That's AMAZING!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear more. It sounds like you had the time of your life. : D

katy said...

Rachel! This is SO awesome! I'm so glad you got to got. What an adventure!

Kyle and Kim said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see more! I love the elephants and the Noah's ark... and well all the pics! Looks amazing!

Sarra said...

Yay! So cool that you got to have that experience!

Melerella said...

Can I tell you that I love that you taught the kids ultimate? You very much rock my socks!

Andrews Family said...

Awesome!! Looks like you had a great experience :)