Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tuacahn


I love this place! During the months of June through October, Tuacahn is practically my second home. I found out about this little trick to usher for the shows and get in free and I am there all the time. It is the most incredible outdoor amphitheater I've ever seen. I definitely don't have singing, dancing, or acting skills, but I love to watch others that do. I've never been way into plays, but ever since I first heard about Tuacahn, I haven't been able to get enough of the shows and watching the performers in their element. Last year, I saw The Sound of Music, Les Miserables, and Big River...many many times! This year's shows were Annie, Footloose, and Aida. They cast every year is incredible...they have dancers that have been on "So You Think You Can Dance," actors and singers that have been on TV shows and Broadway. They are incredible. They also have concerts between October and May, like Thriller, the Halloween show put on by Odyssey Dance Theater, and concerts like Colbie Caillat, Brian Regan, Boys Like Girls, The 5 Browns, Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband, and so many more. Next year's Broadway shows are Tarzan, Cats, and Crazy For You. Tuachan has been granted the right to be the first venue to present Tarzan off broadway because of all their success. I can't get enough of that place!



2 comments:

katy said...

Glad to hear you're still their biggest fan. :) I hope we can come out next year for Tarzan!!

jet said...

Yeah, your 2nd home! :)