That looks like it was a fun trip! You should put captions by all your pictures so we all know what was going on. :)
oh my gosh, I so jealous. look at how much fun you had. Now i think i need to go sometime. like you, i've never been. glad you had a good weekend
You are so beautiful! That looks like a blast!
wow its cool there. looks like you guys had lots of fun. did you ahve a guide on the raft?? if not, glad you lived thru it! sweet i like your blog!!
Hahaha...okay so this is like the 3rd time I've looked at this post and I totally just barely got the "bookin' it" thing. So funny, and I'm sooooo slow! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That looks like it was a fun trip! You should put captions by all your pictures so we all know what was going on. :)
oh my gosh, I so jealous. look at how much fun you had. Now i think i need to go sometime. like you, i've never been. glad you had a good weekend
You are so beautiful! That looks like a blast!
wow its cool there. looks like you guys had lots of fun. did you ahve a guide on the raft?? if not, glad you lived thru it! sweet i like your blog!!
Hahaha...okay so this is like the 3rd time I've looked at this post and I totally just barely got the "bookin' it" thing. So funny, and I'm sooooo slow! :)
Post a Comment